Saturday, March 7, 2009

Homework due at Mar. 9

(a) This is a photo taken by my mobile phone when I was in China. At first it was a normal picture, then I changed the color balance and added some rendering to it. I think the color of this picture is very beautiful.





(b)Burj Al-Arab, designed by W.S. Atkins, is the most expensive hotel in the world. It is built on an artificial island in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and it looks like a sail boat sailing in the sea.It is 321 meters high, which is the 2nd tallest hotel in the world. This is my dream hotel.





(c)This photo was taken by me when I was in the US in 2006. This is a fake Eiffel Tower built in Las Vegas. This fake one is smaller than the real one, but it is still magnificent, especially in the evening. At night, the golden light emits from the tower, which makes it look fantastic.










(d) Hall: brain, break, scary




Moffat: determination, bear, admirable


Gascoigne: wood, cut, abstract


























No comments:

Post a Comment